Friday, August 8, 2008

Time to catch up

I truly have no clue how some of you keep up with your blogs every single day. There just are not enough hours in my day, unless I give up sleep, and I don't see that happening because I love my sleep. The little that I do manage to get every night.


I made this card for a SCS Way to Use it Challenge. We were challenged to use jewels. I love this frog from Rubbernecker so I played with him.


There was a thread on SCS about using Bic permanent markers instead of Prisma markers and it just so happens that Target had a 40 pack on sale this week for $11.00, but there was a $3.00 off coupon, so I picked up a pack for $8.00. SCORE!

So, this froggy was colored with my Bic markers. I stamped him on WW, colored, added stickles to the flowers and his spots. My CS is actually a SU Handsome Hunter knockoff that I absolutely love, my DP is a soon to be discontinued SU paper and my jewels came with my digital camera for decoration.


Happy Stampin!

No comments: