Monday, January 24, 2011

scraps

I love Kraft - it's no secret. I try to save every piece and scrap of Kraft cs and these 3 cards are from scraps.

These cards measure 3 1/2 x 2 3/4. Perfect for lunch box notes or gift tags.

All of these use my new stash of Verve stamps



This little Christmas tag is early for Christmas 2011! Maybe if I try hard enough, I can get all of my Christmas stuff done early! I stamped my poinsettia on watercolor paper and embossed with clear ep, then colored the poinsettia with my reinkers and brush. I added some yellow Stickles to the center, but somehow didn't capture that sparkle when taking the picture of this. Sorry!


Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Verve
Paper: PTI Kraft
Ink: PTI Fresh snow, dark chocolate, colorbox lime green, Palette Noir
Other goodies: Stickles
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these fun Kraft designs!! Wonderful work, Michelle!

Becky said...

This is wonderful CAS cards, love that you did these on craft paper.

JazzyH said...

I love Kraft paper!

Christyne said...

How fun! I just love, love, LOVE that little bunny!

Kristin said...

love the poinsettia!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet and simple...I ...too...have been dabbling a bit with the old Kraft card!