Tuesday, October 6, 2009

You're cool beans!

I made this with what was on my desk – scraps and stamp set. The only thing that was not on my desk was my nesties.

I used my SU markers on watercolor paper and blended with a paint brush, then watercolored my background with a drop of reinker and lots of water.

My DP is Basic Grey Sugared.

I thought this card with go perfectly with a Starbucks gift card.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all that your heart desires!


Stamps: Gina K My Cuppa Joe

CS and DP: Kraft, SU Choc. Chip, Basic Grey Sugared, watercolor paper

Inks, markers and coloring tools: SU markers

Extra goodies: nesties, paint brush
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Wow, this is fantastic! I love the colors paired together and the cool stamp - so neat!

Sharri Seffens said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors and layout!

shellpole said...

Very nice Michelle!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

If I made cards only with what scraps were on my desk I could make dozens and dozens of them. My desk really is a mess! I really like that cool patterned paper in conjunction with the coffee images.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card! It is always nice to use the scraps. :-)

Jackie said...

Too cute Michelle...tfs!!

Martha said...

so cute!

Gina said...

Love the idea of using what was on your desk! You are right this would be perfect to go with a SB giftcard!

Kristin said...

love it of course! all about the coffee ;-)

my5bratz said...

can't stand coffee, but I LOVE this card :0)

Karin said...

Too cute! I may have to get these stamps! I am probably showing my age, but my best friend and I used to say "Cool Beans"..."Back in the day!"

specialcraftmom4 said...

GREAT CARD! I have this set and need to use it more. Thanks for the inspiration (:

Jennie said...

Love this! Great job coloring with your SU markers!

Paige said...

Your card will be a perfect match for a starbucks gift card - great planning!

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love coffee themed cards!

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute!!!! I love the colors on this one:)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Loretta Rodger said...

Love the coffee theme!

Thanks for your nice emails and support with my airforce kid!