Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shake, shake, shake


Good morning everyone! One of my favorite things about a long weekend is the short work week that follows. I love that today is already Thursday!

Today’s card is a combo of 3 challenges. My sketch is an older SCS challenge SC38, then I added BasicGrey 31 Paper Piecing, and 365 cards 26 Color me anything but THAT – using a color you don’t often use. I never used TangerineTango, but it went so well with this DP that I had no choice. My Unity Hey Chick stamp was perfect for this card and I have to tell you, this is a bright card –brighter than I usually make! And of course, I added some stickles, dots and faux stitcking.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

A totally darling card!! I love the layout and the color is my favorite!

Jackie said...

Very cute card Michelle! tfs!!!

Ann said...

Super cute!

Melissa said...

That is soo pretty!! Great job.

Crafty Creations by Cindy and Maria said...

Too cute! That's a great card sketch and love the sentiment!

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh I need a card like this- my last name is peacock!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very fun! Good for your for using tangerine. I have several colors that are very neglected and I've been trying hard to incorporate them into projects recently.

Cheryl Walker said...

Michelle, this is very very pretty hun!!! I love your image, and the colors you used on this. Also im loving that dp!!! great job:)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Martha said...

so cute