Sunday, November 2, 2008


Things here have been really hectic the past month, and I’ve had little time to stamp, much less update my blog.

My son and his wife moved back to Ohio the beginning of October. He is in the Air Force and was stationed in California for the past 2 years. My daughter-in-law has been in Cali for a year, so it’s really nice having them home. Of course, there has been lots to do to help them get settled, so a lot of my free time has been spent with them. Plus, of course, my son has had a lot of projects to do at my house to help me out. And he has been wonderful!

Then, in the midst of all of this, I volunteered to make cards for the soldiers for my youngest son’s scout troop. One fo the dad’s of the one of the boys in my son’s den is in the Army and stationed in Iraq and our troop was sending a care package. So, I had to come up with 60 cards, so each boy could send one. I made a variety of cards and our package is ready to go. I'll share those cards another day.

In the midst of all of that, I almost forgot my dear daughter-in-law’s birthday. But, I didn’t, and this is the card I made for her.
I stamped my image in Versamark, then in SU Pacific Point and embossed with iridescent ice EP. My CS is Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze and Pacific Point. I added some dew drops and a sentiment. 10 minutes total time! This is one of my quickest cards ever!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: