Friday, September 3, 2010

Bird on a . . . .



I stamped this bird and colored it multiple times, without success. I really thought I threw away all of the stamped images. . . but, no . . .there was one, uncolored that managed to avoid the trash can.

In keeping with my self imposed challenge, I colored with my copics, cut out the image with my nesties, then used my Cricut for the brown layer.

I have no clue where this card will end up, but I am sure I will put it to good use when the time comes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

Stamps:
Paper:SU Wild Wasabi, PTI Dark Chocolate, PTI White
Ink: copics, sakura pen
Other goodies: Cricut, Nesties
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very pretty! Glad this one didn't end up in the trash bin.
Lynn

Becky said...

This is stunning, love how you shaded this.

Carole said...

love this bird :)

paige said...

Beautiful coloring! This is a great card to have in your stash!

Christyne said...

Great colouring job! Love this!

Kristin said...

you did a great coloring job!!

Jennie said...

Very pretty Michelle! Lovely coloring...

Anonymous said...

I have recently bought some copics....no to the practice I am told I need to do!

Unknown said...

You have inspiring pieces on your blog and I have awarded you with A Cherry on Top Blog Award!!! You can email me for image or see my post, Congrats!!!!

Jennie said...

Beautiful bird Michelle!! Lovely design ;O)