Monday, August 16, 2010

Poppin in with a card


I’ve been busy with summer things and those scrap books that just need to be redone. I have managed to find some time to make an occasional card here and there.

One thing I have figured out is that I scrap more during the school year while Shane is doing is homework than I do in the summer when there are so many other things going on.

I’m not a huge fan of SU’s Tangerine Tango but when paired with Groovy Guava, I can live with it. Which is a good thing, since I have a ton of both colors.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Basics II, In Bloom
Paper: SU Tangerine Tango, Groovy Guava, Old Olive, White
Ink: Memento London Fog
Other goodies: Glimmer mist
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becky said...

Well I am glad you are enjoying your Summer..It does not last long so enjoy all you can get. :). love your card this morning, so soft and beautiful.

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

Very nice! Welcome back to blog land!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

jimlynn said...

So very pretty! Love it.
Glad you're having a good summer!
Lynn

Kristin said...

I really like this! :-)