Monday, June 14, 2010

For the Grad


I am unmounting all of my wooden stamps, SU stamps, and all of those strays that I have picked up here and there. My SU stamps are being stored by set. The strays are being stored by category, i.e. graduation, etc.

The stamps for this card were on my desk in the new CD case, waiting to be put away . . .

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

Stamps: unknown graduate
Paper: SU Pacific Point and maybe Turquoise (it was a scrap)
Ink: SU Pacific Point
Other goodies: Sakura gelly roll clear
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Perfect graduation card! Clean and simple and great! You are one brave soul to be unmounting all your stamps....what a job that must be.
Lynn

paige said...

Great CAS card! Wow, you have quite the task ahead of you with unmounting all of your stamps. Good luck. I still like the feel of wood in my hands when I stamp, although I have been getting some of the newer SU stamps in clear mount and liking them.

Anonymous said...

Oh that activity would take me not one but a few months of sundays to achieve! ...But I did unmount any and all scenic stamps....purely so i could have all scenic stuff in the one spot!