Wednesday, May 19, 2010
With the arrival of spring, I have been on a cleaning spree. I’m not talking just cleaning up, I am talking cleaning out – sorting, throwing out, hauling to the curb, the whole nine yards!
In my recent cleaning adventure, I found my Fiskars Texture Plates (and a few other lost treasures). I debated on keeping them or throwing away. These were one of my first purchases, before my Cuttlebug, and honestly, I hated these things with that silly little tool. It took forever to emboss.
I decided that I would try using these texture plates in my CB before making any final decisions. And viola! They worked!
It took a few tries, a few different sandwiches, but I got it to work and I am pretty pleased with myself. My bug is pretty tight; so I got a fairly good impression with (from bottom) A Plate, B plate, texture plate, shim (cereal box), and B plate.
Thanks for stopping by!
Blogger TemplatesStamps: PTI Scattered Shower
Paper: SU Summer Sun, Melon Mambo
Ink: ColorBox Peony, SU Close to Cocca
Other goodies: Fiskars flowers texture plate, MS Punch, stickles