Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New toy


I was at Pat Catan’s and found the Martha Stewart Scoring Board for a great price (about $15.00), so I just had to buy it! You all know how that goes, right?

I have been using the Top Score Multiboard for scoring for a couple of years now and really like it, but it has it’s limits. The MS Scoring Board has the ability to score at every 1/8th of an inch, which I love. The Top Score that I own doesn’t have that ability, but is clearly marked where to score for different size cards and for a gatefold. I like both of these tools, but seem to be reaching for my MS board more often.
I used my MS board to score the frame around this flower and love this look.

I will be doing more often because it really adds that last little oomph to a CAS card.

Since I was so excited about my new toy, I forgot to write down my stamps and ink.




Thanks for stopping by! Blogger Templates
Blogger TemplatesStamps:
Paper: PTI White
Ink:
Other goodies: ribbon
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becky said...

That's ok, I know what it is like when you get new toys. This card is fabulous. Love the clean white on white.

jimlynn said...

Oh wow, Michelle.....This is really pretty. I just may have to go check out that neat little tool!

Christyne said...

This is FAB Michelle! YAY for new toys!

paige said...

This card is stunning! Love the splash of color with all the white!

Kristin said...

so pretty! thanks so much for BOTH of your cards! brightened up my day in a way you'll never know.