Friday, April 2, 2010

Grungy dot


I was in a grungy mood when I made this card. PTI’s Dot Spot set is so versatile! I had the pieces and parts assembled for this card but everything wasn’t mounted to the base when I decided the terra cotta tile layer needed a little something more for some added textures, so I distressed the edges and added some square brads from my stash that I have no clue where they came from. I was a little frantic at first because I could only find three, but then magically the fourth appeared and it was the perfect touch.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all that your heart desires!


Stamps: PTI Dot Spot
CS and DP: PTI Kraft, Terra cotta tile
Inks, markers and coloring tools: PTI Fresh snow, orange zest, terra cotta, dark chocolate
Extra goodies: SU So saffron ribbon, brads, distresser

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Hi Michelle - this is so neat. Love everything about it - all the way down to the square brads! How unique.

Becky said...

This is fabulous, love the circles, and what a perfect bow..I am jealous.