Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Someone Special

I really love the Clean and Simple cards lately, but have to admit that I feel guilty making cards so quickly sometimes.
These two cards use SU’s Forest Friends and a sentiment from a set I forgot I had. I love finding old stamps I forgot about! It’s like getting new stamps for free!

My border is SU Choc. Chip but after about 15 pictures it is still coming out really dark in my photos.

I added a score line with my TopScore multi board. I would love to buy a ScorePal one of these days, but I got the TopScore for a fraction of the cost ages ago from Overstock and it works perfectly for my needs.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all that your heart desires!


Stamps: SU Forest Friends, Rubber Stampede Happy Birthday set, PTI Polka Dot Basics II

CS and DP: PTI White, SU Choc Chip

Inks, markers and coloring tools: Versa Magic Wheat, SU Choc Chip

Extra goodies: SU Scallop punch, Top Score Multi Board

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love them!! Quick but so lovely. I am going to copy these :).

specialcraftmom4 said...

These clean and simple cards are really sweet! Great job (:

paige said...

Adorable cards! quick is good when you are busy!