Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Spring


While I was unmounting my SU stamps I came across this SU set, Serene Spring, which I just love to color. 

This set always makes me think of spring and Easter. I colored with my Koh-I-noor pencils and blended with OMS.

My ribbon is from my scrap jar and to save my life I can’t remember when I even bought it.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all that your heart desires!


Stamps: SU Serene Spring

CS and DP: PTI White, SU SO Saffron

Inks, markers and coloring tools: Palette Noir Black, Koh-i-Noor, gelly roll cear star

Extra goodies: nesties, d'vine swirls cb

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is so adorable. I love this image and the colors you choose.
Thank you for my birthday card :), that was so sweet of you. Did you ever get the card I sent you??

Kristin said...

Well, my spring break has started, my life is settling down, and I can finally catch up! I love this! The coloring is beautiful :-)

Christyne said...

Too cute!!! Great job!