Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy 101



We card makers and scrapbookers are really a special breed of ladies. Never before in my life have I been so blessed to be touched by so many wonderful, kind, caring, talented people who give so much of themselves. We make cyber friends with people we would never otherwise be fortunate enough to meet in our daily travels.

I have been blessed with many such wonderful people and one of those wonderful people is Rebekka.

Rebekka (A Diaomnd in the Rough) was kind enough to give me this Happy 101 award. THANK YOU REBEKKA!
 
I have not been fortunate to meet Rebekka personally, but she has touched my heart more times than I can count and in addition to being super talented, she is super wonderful!

The rules for this award are to tell you 10 things about me.


1. I spend way too much time of the internet surfing blogs and playing on FaceBook.
2. I have been divorced for a while now
3. I am very independent – some folks say stubborn
4 I am fiercely loyal to my friends and those who are important to me.
5. I am allergic to cats, but have had them as pets throughout my life.
6. When I was young I wanted four children, but only have my two boys. (Shhh….don’t tell them I called them “BOYS” LOL)
7. I’ve never been terribly ‘girly’.
8. As a child, I accidentally ran my bike into a parked car, hitting my head on the mirror, ended up in the ER and had to have stitches.
9. I am afraid of heights, needles, spiders and bats. Not necessarily in that order.
10. I love Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. Thank goodness my neighbor is a troop leader and her 2 daughters are Girl Scouts!

I would like to share this award with all of you! 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all that your heart desires!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...it was fun reading some stuff about you...