Friday, December 4, 2009

Inspired by me


I really loved this Girly card and decided I needed a masculine version for the guys, so I kept the same basics, changed up the stamp and colors and came up with this.

I love this design because with a quick change of colors, sentiment and embellishments and/or ribbon it can work for any occasion. I will be playing with this more to see what else I can create.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all that your heart desires!


Stamps: American Craft Majestic, SU Sincere Salutations

CS and DP: Hollos white, PTI Dark Chocolate, PTI Guide Lines I

Inks, markers and coloring tools: Versamagic sahara sand, wheat, SU Choc Chip

Extra goodies:
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

Paige said...

Yes, this worked out perfectly! A real successful go to design!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

MiamiKel said...

One word - stunning ! Love the classic beauty it beholds - wonderful job!

Happycrafter said...

very classy and universal.

SueStampin Daly said...

very pretty!

Crafty Creations said...

oooohhh loving that stamp!!! makes for a beautiful background and centerpiece all at the same time! I agree - different colors and sentiment and you can have a whole bunch of cards!
Maria

Karin said...

Pretty and useful all purpose card!

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

Beautiful!

TrishG said...

Love the color variation. Very pretty simple card.

Sew-Ink said...

Very cute!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so pretty! CAS but quite elegant. TFS

Jennie said...

Very classy card Michelle!

Gina said...

This is great. I love both versions, but this one is perfect for a man or anyone that isn't into "girly". Great color choices.

Payne Holler Cards said...

amazing! you whip out these CAS cards like nobody else..I struggle with them so BUT I do pop over here when I need one!!! TFS GF!

Kristin said...

loving it!

specialcraftmom4 said...

REally elegant! Just perfect (:

Cheryl said...

Very elegant. I love the color.

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, so warm and elegant.

shellpole said...

Pretty elegant to me!