I have been blessed with 3 wonderful blog awards in the past month and just haven't posted them. So, today I am. First, I would like to say how honored I am by these awards. When I started this blog, I never thought I would have readers, much less followers and people who actually looked at my creations and read my posts. I am honored by these awards and touched that these wonderful ladies have shared these awards with me.
Thank you so much ladies!
This first award is from my friend Ginny at My5Bratz Creations
You just have to check out Ginny's blog when you have a chance. Not only is she wonderfully talented, but she is super sweet and has the guts to post pics of her usually messy desk on a regular basis. I am suppose to tell 5 things about myself - keep reading, I'll get there.
This second award is from my friend Michelle over at Shellpole's snippets
Michelle is part of my Ladies, Ink blog group and let me tell you, this woman is amazing. She is the queen of techniques creates the most wonderful cards. When you have the chance, check out her wonderful creations.
There is a questionnaire with this one
- Where is your cell phone? Beside me
- Your hair? Growing
- Your mother?
- Your father? My hero
- Your fave food? Sea food
7. Your fave drink? Coffee, pepsi and iced tea
8. Your dream/goal? To raise my boys to be kind, caring, successful men
9. What room are you in? living room
10. Your hobby? Papercrafts
11. Your fear? Something happening to my boys
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Someplace warm
13. Where you were last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Hungry
15. Muffins? Yummm
16. Wish List Item? I’ve got lots of items on that list
17. Where did you grow up? Ohio
18. Last thing you did? Copied these questions
19. What are you wearing? Fleece top and yoga pants
20. Your TV? on
21. Your Pets? 2 ½ dogs and a turtle
22. Friends? thankful for them
23. Your Life? Good
24. Your Mood? Content
25. Missing Someone? My dad
26. Vehicle? Saturn Vue
27. Something you are not wearing? Shoes
28. Your fave store? Don’t like to shop
29. Your fave color? Blue
30. Last time you laughed? this evening
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Michelle
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work
34. One person who emails regularly? Michelle
35. Fave place to eat? Lately, the sushi place
36. Facebook? Yes, but only recently
This third award is from Melina at Crafty Scrapper.
I just recently discovered Melina's blog. Melina has a wonderful CAS style that I truly enjoy and have drawn inspiration from lately. Stop by her blog when you can - you will enjoy her great creations.
With this award I am suppose to share 7 things about me.
So, I am going to be a slight slug and share 7 things and hope that the first 5 things count for the first award too! Sneaky huh?
1 - I have 2 dogs of my own (Pongo and Ebony - named by Shane) and Andrew's dog, Brutus. Pongo we saved from being sent to the pound, Ebony we adopted when she was a puppy and Brutus is my constant companion and the most adorable chihuahua ever.
2 - I hate shopping. Unless I am shopping for stamps and goodies. I truly have to be in the mood to shop and prefer to get what I need and be done.
3 - I have a fear of heights.
4 - I dislike spiders, but don't mind snakes.
5 - I almost quit stamping before I every really got started. My first demo had a style that just didn't work for me.
6 - I am a homebody. Andrew says I need to get out more.
7 - I try to stamp everyday, but haven't been accomplishing that lately.
Now, I am suppose to pass these on to other bloggers. I always have a tough time picking who to share these awards with because there are so many wonderful blogs out there that I just love.
So, these awards are for my followers. And if you aren't a follower and would like one or all of these awards, please feel free to help yourself.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all that your heart desires!