Sunday, November 8, 2009

So much better IRL


This is so much prettier IRL. I used a shimmer paint to color my flower. In real life it is all sparkly and shimmer. I used Tim Holtz Distressed Inks on my background to help the shimmer pop and added a clear dew drop to the center of my flower.

I was going to use this card for my gift card packs, but the boys vetoed that idea, so this will just go into my stash for now.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all that your heart desires!


Stamps: Unity Little Buggers, Stampabilities LeLondon Script (Hobby Lobby)

CS and DP: Hollos white and the rest is scraps

Inks, markers and coloring tools: Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Shimmer paints

Extra goodies: dew drop
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

TannyP said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle! The dew drop works perfectly..and the colors are wonderful!

Gina Lindsay said...

I think it is very pretty! I love the printed paper background.

paige said...

very sweet card!

Michelle VP said...

Love it! I bet the shimmer is just gorgeous IRL. :)

Kristin said...

it is very pretty! love the dewdrop :-)

Anonymous said...

Don'tcha hate it when all your pretty shimmer won't translate to the net!

I can sit here and imagine how pretty the flower is though!!!

:)