Thursday, November 12, 2009

Andrew's in Da House!



This card is ALL Andrew.

Andrew got a new job and needed a thank you card for his trainer/mentor who he says was one of the sweetest, funniest ladies he had the pleasure of dealing with.

My details on some of his supplies are a little sketchy since I really wasn’t paying a ton of attention to his creation until it was finished so, I apologize.

This stamp is a calla lily from either Michael's or Pat Catan's. I do know that Andrew colored this with colored pencils and blended with OMS and blending stump. He used SU Basic Black and Real Red, which he specifically asked for by name. He was a little stunned that he actually knew the proper color names. Personally, I thought it was funny because the look on his face when I said ‘ok’ was priceless. The white CS is from Hollos, which I just love.

So, how did he do?

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all that your heart desires!


Stamps:

CS and DP: SU Basic Black, Real Red, Hollos white

Inks, markers and coloring tools: colored pencils

Extra goodies: CB
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Christyne said...

He did great! This is a wonderful card!

Unknown said...

so pretty, what a great image.

jimlynn said...

He did a GREAT job. Very pretty.

Together We Save said...

Wow - pretty card! Great job Andrew!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

He did a GREAT job!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very pretty Michelle!! Sorry ive been such a bad blogger friend lately, things have been crazy around here :( Anyways its nice to be able to make some time to see what everyone has been up too!!:) Love your card hun, its BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hope you are doing well!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Michelle VP said...

This is stunning! Tell him he can make a card for me anytime. :)

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful Michelle. I feel I could reach out and touch it. Just stunning.

HappyCrafter said...

He did a beautiful card, it's a card I'd love to receive and be proud to give.

Kristin said...

I hope she was as pleased to receive it as I'm sure he was when he was finished making it! wow!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

paige said...

Fantabulous!