Saturday, August 29, 2009

Purely Jolly


Ok, this is the last Christmas card for a while. I promise.

I don’t know why I’ve been in a Christmas card mood lately, but I have. Maybe I just want to avoid that mad dash, last minute rush to get my cards made, signed, addressed, postage and mailed.

I broke out some old, retired, Purely Pomegranate for this one. Stamped my unmounted Jolly wheel in Craft White, my sentiment in Purely Pomegranate and that was it. My sentiment both inside and out is from SU’s Christmas Greetings. This is another one of those cards I like for my personal stash or for the Girl Scouts.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!



Stamps: SU Jolly Wheel, Christmas Greeting
CS and DP: WW, Purely Pomegranate
Inks, markers and coloring tools: Purely Pomegranate, White Craft
Extra goodies:
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Nice CAS card Michelle...tfs!!

Paige said...

Another great idea for a Christmas card!

Vicki said...

Love it! It really says Christmas! Blessings to you!

Kirstin said...

I'm loving the Christmas theme and this is adorable!

Sew-Ink said...

Very cute! Great snowflakes!

Amanda said...

This is so gorgeous. Easy to make but looks really classy.

shellpole said...

Nice and simple...You could do a lot of these in no time at all....perfect for Xmas!

Kristin said...

loving these! pretty color, too bad SU retires so many colors!!