Monday, June 29, 2009

Stars and . . .

I needed a special card for a flag waving, patriotic, USAF widow who is feeling a little lost some days.

Of course, I knew the perfect stamp. This is from Rubbernecker and I bought it last year. I think they still carry it. My stars and sentiment are from one of those $1.00 stamp kits, either Studio G or from JoAnns . . . I’m not sure. I stamped both of these in Versamark and used some white EP to make them pop
Now, I need to get this card in the mail so it arrives before the 4th of July!


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!



Stamps: Rubbernecker and one of those $1.00 sets

CS and DP: SU Real Red, WW, Not Quite Navy

Inks, markers and coloring tools: SU creamy carmel, summer sun, Copic markers, white gel pen, Versamark

Extra goodies: stickles, white ep, nesties, pop dots
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

paige said...

I like this card! It's patriotic and fun all at the same time!

Lesly said...

This is so incredibly cute. I love anything patriotic, especially when it makes me smile. Thank you for sharing.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this sparkly patriotic chick! What a delightful card!!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

So thoughtful of you to think of your friend w/ this card! Your celebrate stamp is a Studio G b/c I have the same one - since I'm addicted to those dang things, but I don't use them that often!
Maria

Vicki said...

How cute! I had to smile and it made me feel proud too! So nice of you to think of your friend. I'm sure she'll enjoy the card and your thoughtfulness! Blessings to you!

Ann said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love that sparkly chick!

Gina Lindsay said...

How fun! That image is great and I love those white stars.

Jennifer Talley said...

This is so cute! I love that little chick!

Cindy said...

Oh, Michelle!! This is so adorable!! My Mom is going to love it!! You are such a gem!!!
Hugs to you!! Cindy

Pat (mspfd) said...

This card is so cute. I'm sure it will brighten her day and put a smile on her face.

Bananastamper said...

Super cute card, I'm sure she loved it.
Shanna

Barb said...

You know I love this card! ;)

How ya doing?

Becky said...

This is so cute.. I did not realize that I have commented on most of your cards :)