Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Gift to YOU




OMGosh! I am honored beyond words! Mel at Mad4Creations has bestowed upon me this award. You need to check out her blog. She has lots of wonderful creations!

The rules for this award involve accepting the award and then passing it on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

Today, I am changing the rules! There are so many blogs that inspire me for so many different reasons. There is no way I could pick just 15 blogs. I visit all of the blogs of those who leave comments here or are followers, plus all of the other blogs I follow, so I simply refuse to hand out this award to JUST 15 people.


So, this award is for all of you. Each and every one of you inspire me in one way or another. It may be a comment, or a layout, or a bow, or a design, or a card, or a background, or DP or any of the countless other things, so, this award is for ALL of you. Take and post on your blog and award to 15 people. Don’t forget to let the 15 people you award this to that they have been chosen.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!

Stamps:

CS and DP:

Inks, markers and coloring tools:

Extra goodies:

No comments: