Sunday, June 21, 2009

Everlasting Love

,


I spent Friday night and most of Saturday organizing all of the challenges I had written on index cards. Oy what a shore. But now, there is some semblance of order to them and I can easily scan the list and see what I need to do.

This card is for 365 Cards 112 Everlasting Love. It just so happens that I wanted to use shimmery cs and, of course, I don’t have any. So I did what any resourceful woman would do. No! I didn’t go shopping! I made my own.

I have some of these cool shimmery paints and after experimenting with a few different methods, I settled for sponging the gold shimmery paint on my cs. Can you see the sparkle? It’s all shimmery IRL and I just love the end result.

I have no clue who made the top hat and veil stamp. I bought it at one of the local stores, but it has no info on it. My sentiment is from SU and my bow is made with ribbon I got on clearance for 0.19 a roll at Joann’s at Christmas time on clearance for 90% off.



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!



Stamps: SU Curvy verses, unknown wedding stamp

CS and DP: SU WW

Inks, markers and coloring tools: Shimmery paint, Palette Noir Black

Extra goodies:
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

susanwilliamsrn said...

thats a beautiful card...love that stamp with no name....i have alot of those...great job on your resoursefullness (sp?) love the bow and that you go it for .19 cents wow! congrats on your award...

Vicki said...

Another awesome card! You are such an inspiration! The bow was a perfect touch with your paper. Blessings to you!

Becky said...

This is beautiful, I love the shimmery paper, and I am loving that ribbon and bow.

MiamiKel said...

Terrific card! So shiny and lovely!

Cindy said...

How beautiful this is!! You are quite ingenious to make your own shimmery card stock!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

What a great job to make your own shimmery cardstock!!! Love how inventive you are!! The card is great!