Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Unity's Beautiful Morning

Well, going back to work after a nice long 3 day weekend really isn’t a beautiful morning, but . . .

Anyway, I owe, I owe so off to work I go!

This card covers 4 or 5 challenges, since 2 of the challenges were actually the same. I used Basic Grey challenge 26 and 365 Cards challenge 31 were both for rounded corners, 365 Cards challenge 3 was Tuesdays Trios using button, flower and ribbon, Kwerner Designs Color Inspiration 36 was Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Whisper White, and SCS sketch 43. I realize the sketch is an oldie, but I went through my notebook of sketches and decided to start at the beginning – well not the beginning, but kinda near the beginning.

My stamps are from Unity from a grab bag sale they were having. Have I mentioned how much I absolutely love Unity? I placed an order on Thursday, May 21 and had the stamps in my mailbox on Saturday! I was thrilled because I really didn’t expect to have my goodies until at least today! Unity rocks!

Have a wonderful day!


Happy Stampin'!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anjou Krelovich said...

Lovely Michelle! I love Unity too but haven't had a chance to get any yet. Maybe I'll check if their sale is still on! Thanks for the wonderful comments on my wedding card!

susanwilliamsrn said...

nice card! gotta try some of the unity stamps...havent done that yet...:-)

Becky said...

OHHH what a beautiful card :)

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty card hun!!!

Hope you have a wonderful night!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi MIchelle!! I tried to view your first photo on your blog but for some reason it won't show up. Just plain white. I think it is my computer so don't worry. It has been one of those days I tell you!

This card is beautiful!!! Love the pink and the layout!

cr8iveme said...

lovely card.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS