Wednesday, April 22, 2009

That's eggs-ellent


Here’s another card for the 365 Card challenges.

This is for challenge 34 That’s Eggs-ellent. We were to create a card in honor of Easter, either an egg or oval as the dominant shape.

My cross is a stamp I got in the clearance bin at Pat Catans. It was marked down to $7.00, but somehow I was only charged 50¢. I embossed the cross with gold EP and used metallic paste on the my edges and that was it.

This card actually took about 10 minutes and that includes cutting all the cs and finding the paste!

Happy Stampin'!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Michelle said...

michelle..this is a lovely cross image...and beautiful card...(i am always on the hunt for a nice cross image)..(theyre hard to find)..and at that price..its really a "find"!! TFS!

Heidi said...

Michelle- that is beautiful! I think it was meant to be for you to get that stamp at that price, it is inspiring!

Jacquel said...

Very, very pretty Michelle! tfs!!!

Cassie said...

so lovely and elegant!! i love that cross!

Ginny said...

what a bargain.... and another fab card!!!