Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pieces and Parts


You know that pile of pieces and parts, scraps and tidbits you have on your craft table? Yep, those pieces you don’t want to throw away but aren’t in the mood to file away. We all have a pile, even the neatest of us – Here’s what I made with part of my pile.

I used SU’s Pocket Silhouettes and scraps in the pile that I admit I am too lazy to file away in my scrap keepers.

That’s it for today, short and sweet.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!

Happy Stampin'!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jacquel said...

Beautiful card Michelle and way to go on using your scraps!

Heidi said...

that card is awesome, I love the simplicity of it. I need to do more of these. LOVE it.

NavyGirl said...

Great card. The simple silhouettes stamps are some of my very favorite to use.

Becky said...

Simple, and yet so elegant!
I have chosen you for an award, your smile is contagious, :), swing by and pick it up.
Blessings

Michelle said...

so simple and elegant..
i LOVE this card!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Boy do I know about pieces and parts. I have tons of them littering up my desk. Good for you for using yours. This is very nice.

Helen said...

This is beautiful - I love simple, elegant cards best of all!