Saturday, March 14, 2009

My First Copic card


Happy Saturday!

I was in Hobby Lobby and they had individual Copic Markers on sale for 30% off. I broke down and bought some and this is my first card with them.

I have used alcohol markers (Prismas and Bics) in the past, but OMGosh – Copics are a whole ‘nother story.

My image is from Gina K’s Cuppa Joe -I masked the cupcake to add the coffee mug.

My son volunteered me to make some cards for a basket for Boy Scouts last week, for a dinner next weekend. This is one of the cards I’ll donate, but I have no clue what I am going to donate for the rest of the cards. I should probably safe myself a bunch of time and go through my stash.
Hope you have a wonderful week

Happy Stampin'!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Becky said...

Good for you, this is lovely. I just ordered 3 copics to see if I would like them.

Jacquel said...

Very pretty and I like how you colored the image! nice work!!!

Ginny said...

copics...im soooooooo jealous..lol

another great card :0)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cute card. I think cleaning up your stash is a great idea. Congrats on getting copics.

Stampin' Meg said...

Looks great-I am taking a copics class next month and can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Very nice and esp. for your first Copics card!! WOW :)

Michelle said...

I love the graph lined paper!! The card is awesome!