Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Dirty Dozen challenge

Friday I was visiting Kittie Caracciolo blog (Kittiekraft) and she had a post about the Dirty Dozen challenge. The challenge was to go back to one of your earliest post and basically case yourself changing at least 3 elements of the project but still being able to recognize the original project. Read her post here.

This got me thinking about some of my early cards. So, this next week, I am going to challenge myself to case myself and use some of those cards I am no longer thrilled with from my early uploads on SCS. This should be interesting! Lord knows I've grown in talent and my stash of supplies, tools, stamps and goodies has grown since I've been enabled by all the wonderful ladies on SCS.

Anyone care to join me?

Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

Jacquel said...

Hmmm, I like this challenge! I may join you on this venture if I can find those hideous beauties I made LOL!!

Ginny said...

hmmmm...I've been putting all my cards in a big box, not game enough to pull out my early "beauties"..lol great challenge :0)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Sounds like an interesting challenge.