Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thanks so much daisy


The past couple of days have been long and rough so I really needed some stampin’ time, and some thank you cards for all of the wonderful people who have been helping out my family lately, and this is what I came up with.

My DP is from My Minds Eye and worked really well with SU’s Baja Breeze and So Saffron. I really like the iridescent ice on these daisies, so I had to add it. I used SU’s Upsy Daisy and Simple Salutations with some of my hoarded Hodgepodge Hardware (the brad).

As you can tell, I still haven’t managed to make it to the store to find the bulb I need for the lamp I use to light my photos. Sorry the quality isn’t as good as with the good lamp, but today I have to go to Target and I am pretty sure they have the bulb I need. Now, if I can only remember to pickup a couple.
Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stampin'!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great patterned paper. Isn't it fun when you can look at a print and choose the perfect SU color combo for it? This is pretty.

Btw... Lowes sells the daylight bulbs if that's what you are looking for. That's where I bought mine.