Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No time to stamp

It's been a little crazy here this week, so I haven't had much time to stamp.

Yesterday, I woke up and something was horribly wrong with my back and I could barely get out of bed. After a trip to the doctor and some pain killers, I ended up getting sick from the meds. UGH! The doctor forgot to tell me not to take the meds together. *rolling eyes*. So, now I have that under control, but my back still hurts something fierce, so I can't manage to sit still long enough to stamp, but I've been catching up on my blog reading.

Bev, at All the things I love has some awesome blog candy to give away. If you haven't had the chance to check it out, head on over to her blog, now! While you are there, check out her awesome cards! She is one talented lady!

Also, Lyndsey Marie Designs has some awesome blog candy to give away here



Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Sorry to hear your back is screwed up, feel better soon! I'd send you a big hug but I'm afraid it might hurt.