Sunday, February 22, 2009

New York, New York

When I first started stamping and was still learning all about this addiction, I bought individual stamps from dollar bins or wherever else I could find them. This is one of those stamps. I bought this stamp ages ago and it has never seen ink until recently.

Now, looking at this stamp, I don’t even remember why I bought it or what I thought I would do with it. I’m still not sure what I plan to do with it, but I promised myself that this year I would ink every stamp I own at least once.

I decided to layer this with just black and white and some gingham ribbon. The card looked so plain, so I added this red Prima flower and antiquey looking brad that I found on sale at Michaels.

I’m not sure what I will do with this card, or the stamp for that matter, but I did ink the stamp so I can cross that stamp off of my “Needs to be inked” list.


Happy Stampin'!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: