Friday, January 23, 2009

Gina K ROCKS!

Yesterday was a good day. Our temperature finally got above freezing here in Ohio and all this snow and gunk started to melt – good thing.

When I got home from work and checked the mail, I finally got my SU catty (Yeah! Good stuff) and in the mail I found a box from Gina K Designs. Woo Hoo! My very first Gina K order.

Of course, since all these goodies arrived, you know I had a ton of running around to do and didn’t get to play until later.

This little mouse was too irresistible, so I just had to ink him up. I colored him with my reinkers and paint brushes since I am still aqua painter impaired. Now, mind you, it took me 4 tries to get this colored. Sigh the first one was almost totally done, when the dog jumped up and I had brown ink across the entire image. The second one, my paper pilled for some reason. Not sure why since everything was stamped on the same piece of paper. The third one, I somehow managed to end up with pink everywhere – and this is the fourth and final image.

I used my nesties, cb border folder, word window punch, dew drops and Gina K’s sateen flowers.

Now, if you do not own the sateen flowers, you really need to try them!! They are not expensive at all. You get a bag of about 2 dozen for under $2.00 and can see them here

In real life these are all shimmery and pretty and you can color them with alcohol markers or leave them be. I am hooked on these.


Happy Stampin'!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: