Monday, January 26, 2009

Ahead of the game


Amazingly, I am ahead for once. I made this mailbox as a valentines day present for a special person who I won’t name in case she peeks at my blog. She’s not a girly girl at all. She’s more blue jeans and sweat shirts than dresses and heels. So, I avoided the traditional pinks and reds, but couldn’t avoid the flowers.

I scored the mailboxes at Target while they still had a collection of them, including the pink ones. Of course, with my crew, I didn’t buy any of the pink ones insert sad face here. I got this DP on clearance and just loved this for her. I will fill her mailbox with chocolates. While she’s not a girly girl, she does LOVE chocolate so she’ll be surprised.

I also, somehow, managed to get my son’s Valentine’s done for his 5th grade class. This is the last year he’ll do class Valentine’s as next year he will be in the middle school.
I will post pics of those later as I don’t have time right now.

Happy Stampin'!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barb said...

This is gorgeous, I love the soft colors.

Anonymous said...

Wow this is sooo pretty, I know that person will love it!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Michelle you did a beautiful job on this mailbox.

Deb~