Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve


It's New Years Eve, 19 degrees outside (feels like 6), with a winter advisory in effect until midnight calling for even more snow. I don't want to be out on the road, much less out in the cold, so I decided to check out the daily challenge on Splitcoast. I love this layout!

I got a huge pad of My Mind's Eye DP at Hobby Lobby yesterday in the clearance section and absolutely love the paper, so I knew it would work perfectly with this layout.

I stamped my image with stazon and colored with reinkers and a paint brush, then I brushed water on the background and added just a touch of SU's Baja Breeze for a hint of blue, mounted my layers on black and put this one together.

I know I will be using this layout again.

If you are going out tonight to ring in the new year, please be safe.

May all of you have a blessed new year filled with love, happiness, good health and blessings!


Happy Stampin'!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.