Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gone too long

Wow – it’s been a while since I’ve updated this!

It’s been hectic. I finally signed as a SU! Demo! WOOHOO!!

There is just so much paperwork and soooo many stamps and fun stuff to choose from.

Plus I have been busy on SCS trying to play catch up with the chickies and on the challenges. On top of that, I moved the craft room, yet again.

But, all that aside, there is a cause that is near and dear to my heart! OUR SOLDIERS. Of course the men and women of the US Air Force are my nearest and dearest, but all of our soldiers matter to me, each and every one of them.

There are some great folks on SCS who have undertaken huge projects of making sure our men and women who are deployed receive lots of love and support. I have been making cards to send to these folks to ship off to our deployed troops.

If you would like to participate in this great cause and are a member of SCS here are the links to the forums

See how Keri helps Support our Troops

As of July 15, 2008 - only a couple of weeks ago, Keri and all the folks who have sent her cards have sent OVER 22,656 cards! That's a lot of cards, but nowhere near enough!

Here is the link for another great cause

Melissa's Ramstein AFB project

Melissa's DH is stationed at Ramstein Air Force Base and you can read all about the wonderful way she is helping our wounded soldiers.

Now, if you're not a memeber of splitcoast Stampers and would like to be, visit the website and join. It's FREE and to make it easier for you - here's the link, just click HERE

Here are a couple of cards that I have made special for these groups.


All of these images came from Rubbernecker! I love that place! They have the greatest images and their customer service is awesome. If you have never been there it's http://www.rubbernecker.com/. Be sure to check out their Treasure Hunt Tuesdays too!

Off to stamp some more, and play catch up on the laundry!

Happy stampin!





No comments: